These terms regard the products and services of Lene Kottal Professional Genealogy (located at Rulkedalen 9, 5260 Odense S, Denmark), VAT no. 34845298.
BY USING MY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.
Section A: Privacy Protection
Section B: Order Process
- You send a request for a free preliminary search. Your request should include description of the subject (for instance your grandfather), what you already know about the subject (for instance when and where he was born and when he immigrated) and what you would like to know (for instance the names and vital data of his parents and siblings).
- After receiving your request, I will try to find more information about the subject. This preliminary search is free and if I conclude that I cannot find any of the requested information at all, I will let you know and you will not be charged anything.
- If I find any relevant information during my preliminary search, I will send you a contract outlining the details of the proposed project.
- If you do not want to accept my offer, I would appreciate being notified thereof. If you do not answer before the offer expires, I will consider the project as cancelled and will not take further action, unless you contact me again.
Section C: Products and Services
- Each project includes a written report (the product).
- The conclusions in the report will be based on reasonably exhaustive research and a thorough analysis and correlation of information and sources.
- Each conclusion is documented through research notes and precise references to all used sources.
- The preliminary search is made to certify that I can find at least some of the requested information. I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION CAN BE DOCUMENTED. I CAN ALSO NOT GUARANTEE HOW MANY ANCESTORS OR DESCENDANTS I CAN IDENTIFY. UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A REFUND OR DISCOUNT, IF SOME OF THE REQUESTED DETAILS CANNOT BE DOCUMENTED AND/OR THE REQUESTED NUMBER OF ANCESTORS OR DESCENDANTS CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED.
Section D: Payment and Delivery
- For non-EU residents, no VAT applies. The hourly price for non-EU residents is 440 Danish kroner (DKK). For EU residents, twenty-five (25) percent VAT applies. For EU residents the hourly price is 550 DKK incl. VAT.
- I only accept payments made in Danish Kroner (DKK).
- Billable time is:
- Research, gathering and analyzing evidence
- Writing the report
- First proof reading
- Non-Billable time includes:
- The preliminary search
- Second and following proof readings
- Accounting, billing and bookkeeping
- After sales services
- I only accept payments via PayPal, where I use this e-mail address: [email protected]
- The report is delivered electronically within 48 hours after receipt of the final payment.
Section E: Returns and Refunds
- EACH RESEARCH AND THE REPORT ARE TAILORED PRODUCTS. YOU CAN THEREFORE NOT CANCEL YOUR ORDER AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THE AGREEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU THEREBY LOSE YOUR CANCELLATION RIGHT AND YOUR RIGHT TO A REFUND DUE TO CANCELLATION.
Section F: After Sales Services
- I will answer any questions you might have about the contents of the report free of charge, as long as it does not entail further research.
Section G: About these Terms
- I may modify these terms to reflect changes of the law or of my products or services.
- Notice of changes to these terms will be posted at my website. Changes of products or services will not apply retroactively for accepted contracts. However, changes made for legal reasons will be effective at the date stated in the law.
This version of these terms of service was posted on 28 May 2018 and are effective from that time.